When the weather turns cooler Hodgman® Brighton® neoprene bootfoot waders are the perfect choice for waterfowlers. The 3.5mm neoprene construction provides ideal warmth, flexibility and increased mobility. The knees are reinforced and padded for added durability. All seams are stitched, taped and glued to protect against leaks and provide long lasting performance.##A durable vulcanized rubber boot includes 600g of Thinsulate® insulation for added warmth and the cleated outsole ensures optimal traction. A fleece lined hand warmer pocket keeps the chill from biting into your hands and the large top loading storm pocket is perfect for storage. D-rings are included on the wader for attaching accessories.
- 3.5mm neoprene shell
- Reinforced double layer knees
- Top entry pocket with fleece lined hand warmer pocket
- 600g Thinsulate® Insulated Rubber boot with cleated sole
- Two front D-rings for accessory attachment
- Y-back elastic suspender straps with opposing buckles