Simms Flyweight Wading Boot - Vibram Sole
If the call of high mountain streams and the path less traveled ring true for you, our 40 oz. Flyweight Wading Boot - Vibram® Sole offers an incredibly lightweight design to help you answer the high-mountain call. The low-profile design maintains full wading boot functionality and the Vibram Idrogrip outsole sticks to wet, mossy rocks, and is reinforced for reliable stud retention.
- Low-profile, lightweight synthetic boot upper
- Welded TPU film in high abrasion zones for durability
- Speed lace hooks & lace-toe closure
- High cushion dual-density EVA midsole for comfort
- Stud-compatible 4.5 mm Vibram® Idrogrip rubber outsole
- FABRIC TECH: Vibram® Idrogrip rubber outsole
- WEIGHT: 40 oz. (1134 g) in size 11
Vibram® soles boast innovative compounds and technical sole patterns, specifically developed to meet the challenges of many different environments and applications.
We have found that people successfully size their wading boots between their US shoe size and 1 full size larger (for men) to allow proper room for the neoprene stockingfoot. If you are a half size, then you should size up to the next full size. Women should size down (ie: a women's USA size 8 would take a men's boot size 7).