For quick, easy removal of your cable-steer, bow-mount trolling motor. Extruded aluminum design with side screw provides quiet and secure locking system. Fits foot control motors with up to 45" shaft and hand control motors with up to 52" shaft.
- Allows trolling motor to be quickly removed from and reattached to boat deck
- Side screw design attaches trolling motor to top bracket and slides into deck-mounted bottom bracket, secured with tightening screw
- Solid, anodized aluminum construction
- Includes stainless steel mounting hardware
- Brackets can be secured with padlock (not included) for additional security
- Compatible with Ultrex, Fortrex, Maxxum, and Edge. Fits foot control motors with up to 45" shaft and hand control motors with up to 52" shaft
Item # 1862014