Amundson Trend X3 Centerpin Float Reel
The new trend X centerpin float reel is designed and manufactured by Amundson Outdoor Products in response to many requests by customers. We have brought back a very popular design and construction for Canadian Steelhead and Salmon. The engineering and design of this reel doesn't do it justice! Upgraded it from its original design from the TCP series, it comes with a higher reel foot and bigger gap on the top which helps to cast line out mor eeasily and the tapered handles help reduce line grab. All exposed edges are bevelled to make the reel very comfortoable in hand. The palming rim is designed to eliminate "hot spots" caused from trying to stop angry fish on the run and control the fish as a true work horse.
Line capacity rated at 275yds of 8lb line with 50yds of 20lb backing.
- Aerospace grade aluminum one piece machine cut frame and spool
- Hard Coat Defense Grade Anodized
- Coin Release Style Center Screw
- Replaceable 2 Japan made NMB exposed ball bearings
- Stainless steel shaft
- Left to right hand convertible
- Vented Line Bed
- On/off ratchet w/ heavy duty clicker