Simms Freestone Z Stockingfoot Wader
With the light fading and the current pressing against your legs, it's time to make your last few casts really count. Our Freestone® Z Stockingfoot Waders are your faithful companion from first cast to last. The rugged and breathable four-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ build handles brushy approaches and cold wet weather, while the fit promotes a natural range of motion for negotiating unseen river bottoms. When it comes to the little things that make a difference, the Freestone® Z includes a waterproof front zipper for easy access and quick relief without removing your waders, plus two large fleece-lined hand-warmer pockets to warm up cold fingers. Dual chest pockets keep tools handy and safe with built-in magnetic retainers. Most importantly, these waders keep you dry on the river, day in and day out.
- YKK® AQUASEAL®waterproof center front zipper that offers easy access and quick relief on the river
- 2 large fleece lined hand warmer pockets secured with storm flap closures, large enough to store fly boxes
- Patented front and back leg seam design offers an articulated fit for maximum mobility and comfort
- Adjustable 1.5" elastic suspenders with opposing YKK® buckles to create a waist high conversion on the river
- Dual retractor docking stations on the chest pockets feature internal magnetic retainers for tool retention
Toray® fabric technology was developed specifically for fishing waders. The QuadraLam™ fabric featured in the Freestone® and Blackfoot™ waders is a heavy-duty engineered fabric with a microporous waterproof coating that utilizes 2-layer coated fabric, a single membrane layer and a tricot backer to offer improved durability